Evansville Police 11 year veteran Detective Nathan Schroer has been diagnosed again with Leukemia after being in remission for approximately 9 years. The Evansville Police Department Foundation has volunteered to be the conduit for several fundraisers that are being prepared.
If you would like to donate for Nathan or purchase tickets for specific fundraiser events, you can do that through this site by clicking on the Contribute tab above.
When you get to the Contribute page:
- Click on the Donate Now button.
- That opens the Secure Donation Form.
- Click on the drop down arrow of the Payment Reason line.
- Select In Honor Of.
- Type in Nathan Schroer in the In Honor Of text box.
- Type in dollar Amount in that Text Box.
- Fill out all your personal information in the Billing Information and Payment Method sections.
- In the Comments text box type in:
- Fundraiser Event and number of tickets,
- Fundraiser Product, sizes and number of each,
- Or if it is simply a donation for Nathan, type in "Donation".
All of the donations earmarked for Nathan go into a designated account for him, to provide financial assistance as needed as he travels to Houston, Texas for treatment.
The events currently scheduled are:
July 25, 2013 — Shish Kabobs for lunch by Nikolai Kuzmenko at Main Street Park at 4th and Main.
August 27, 2013 — Jake’s Wayback Burgers at 115 Cross Pointe Blvd. 20% of all sales from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM are donated to Nathan’s fund. No ticket necessary.
Other Fundraiser Products:
Orange Sock Caps- $10.00 Knitted by retired Officer Bev Thompson.
SCHROERSTRONG Wristbands- $5.00 in Adult or Child size